The German-Austrian Digital Media Observatory (GADMO) has established its Advisory Board. The members bring in expertise from various fields, advise the GADMO team on strategic issues and observe whether the project is being run in accordance with important principles and guidelines. The Advisory Board helps to institutionalize the exchange between the GADMO team and different stakeholders. We are very happy that several renowned personalities from academia, journalism and media policy have agreed to serve on the GADMO Advisory Board.
The following proven experts have been recruited for the Advisory Board:
- Dr. Maren Beaufort (Austrian Academy of Sciences)
- Ingrid Brodnig (journalist and author)
- Josef Holnburger (Center for Monitoring, Analysis and Strategy, CeMAS)
- Dr. Meike Isenberg (Media Authority of North Rhine-Westphalia)
- Prof. Dr. Cornelius Puschmann (University of Bremen)
- Stefan Rauschenberger (RTR Media/Austrian Communications Authority)
- Jochen Spangenberg (Deutsche Welle/EDMO Advisory Board)
- SJ Terp (DISARM Foundation)
More information about the members can be found here.